In today’s fast-paced business world, this one-to-one attention allows us to understand our client’s legal needs and customize the right solution for the circumstances. We think of our firm as an attractive alternative to larger law firms. Our clients appreciate the direct access and personal service they receive from attorneys with the experience, caliber and qualifications typically found in larger law firms. We welcome the opportunity to help you and your business grow and succeed. Fox & Fox is a business-centric boutique law firm that delivers customized legal solutions to business owners, entrepreneurs and corporate representatives on a wide range of business, tax, and commercial real estate matters.
All posts by foxandfoxlaw
Fox & Fox Law Co., LPA focuses its practice on innovative and affordable legal solutions for individuals and business owners. With fifteen years of big-firm, in-house, and business experience, we deliver quality legal services with a personable and practical approach. We offer our services under a variety of fee structures, including traditional hourly rates as well as more flexible arrangements such as flat fee or success fee models depending on the individual circumstances. Our core practice areas are:
- Entity selection and formation (corporation, partnership, LLC, non-profit)
- Business governance documents
- Tax considerations
- Licensing and Regulatory Compliance
- Customer, vendor and supplier contracts
- Venture capital and private placement offerings
- Non-compete and non-disclosure agreements
- Employee matters
- Options and incentive compensation planning
- Commercial loan and debt financing
- Mergers, acquisitions and joint ventures
- Asset and stock sales and purchases
- Technology licensing
- Tax implications and strategy
Real Estate Transactions
- Commercial purchases and sales
- Leasing (office, retail, industrial)
- 1031 Exchanges
- Real Estate Financing and Re-Financing
- Development and Construction
- Residential purchases and sales
Our clients appreciate the direct access and personal service they receive from attorneys with the experience, caliber and qualifications typically found in larger law firms. Attorneys Kelly J. Fox, and Kristen L. Fox are here to serve you.
KELLY J. FOX, MANAGING PARTNER
Kelly J. Fox has over 19 years of legal experience, counseling clients on all aspects of corporate, tax, commercial finance, and real estate law. Mr. Fox represents clients engaged in a wide sector of business and industry, including technology, real estate, environmental and professional service companies.
KRISTEN L. FOX, PARTNER
Kristen L. Fox has a diverse background of both legal and business experience that helps her to identify and resolve legal issues for clients on a wide variety of business and real estate matters. Ms. Fox began her legal career as a law clerk for the Honorable David Cain, a Judge for the Franklin County Common Pleas Court, and she also clerked for Justice Andrew Douglas, who was a former Justice of the Ohio Supreme Court.